Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Promise to You All

     In the year of 2010, I wrote exactly thirty blog posts. These posts were extremely varied, ranging from poems about spring to rants about difficult computer classes. In addition to these thirty posts, I also showcased an original movie filmed by my dad and scripted by myself. 
     Because many long years of attending grade, middle, and high school have taught me that life is simply impossible without a few goals, I'm going to set some for myself so that Life as a Starving Poet can continue being life, and not death. 
     My first goal is to top 2010's post total and surpass it by ten (meaning, I'd like to post around 40 times in the year 2011). My second goal is to have at least 15 of those posts include or consist of one or more poems.
     And now, it is with a hopeful heart that I wish you a happy (albeit belated) New Year.


Thanks for listening,
Maggs 

No comments:

Post a Comment