Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Take a Look

     Hello, dear readers. Once again I come to you from STH (that's Small Town High, in case you'd forgotten). Today I discovered something interesting- another blog. I realize, of course, that there are tons of other blogs out there. But the blogs I stumble upon are always in a different language, or about how to homeschool five kids all at the same time, or about something that never seems to make any sense. But today I found a blog that isn't about homeschooling, and that is in a language I understand. It's called, "I wanted my title to be unique, but this is it :)", which, rather ironically, turns out to be a very unique title for a blog. 
     The author (kk2326) hasn't said much about herself except for the fact that she's a girl in high school, which is definitely something I can identify with. So far, she's only written two posts, but they have proved to be very interesting, truthful, and funny. so go check it out. The website is http://www.kk2326.blogspot.com/  Enjoy!
Thanks for listening,
Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment