Friday, July 1, 2011

What's on Your Bucket List?

     I have recently, as of about a month ago, begun to compile a list of 101 things I want to do before I die. Slightly morbid, yes, however, very important. As my teachers have always told me, "It's good to have goals. Goals make you a better person. Goals help you lead a productive life. Everyone should have at least a few goals." Etc, etc, etc. However annoying these statements may have been, they certainly worked on me. Teachers: 1 Student: 0
     My list is what I'd call, mmmmm, eclectic. It includes everything from traveling the world to kissing the Blarney Stone to graduating college. In addition  to these, I'd also like to beat my school's marching arch-nemesis, see the Northern Lights, fall in love, meet a ninja, go hang gliding, learn to speak Spanish fluently, and participate in a flash mob. And that's just the beginning! 
     So today I ask you, my readers, what's on your bucket list? Do you long to go snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef? Is it your heart's desire to learn Swahili? Are you wishing for a winning lottery ticket? Or maybe hoping to have kids? Either way, I suggest you sit yourself down and begin to write out a bucket list-- a to-do list of epic proportions, shall we say. After all, knowing what you want is the first step to getting it.


Thanks for listening and keep on wishing,
Yours truly,
Maggs :)          

No comments:

Post a Comment