Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All the Answers

Here are the answers to yesterday's Ultimate Harry Potter Quiz, for those of you who are truly obsessed with all things Potter:
Level One: 1-c, 2-a, 3-b, 4-c, 5-a. Level Two: 1-a, 2-c, 3-b, 4-c, 5-b. Level Three: 1-b, 2-c, 3-a, 4-c, 5-a.

So how did you do? Did you bomb the quiz, or are you now a certified HP Fan? You can post the number of answers that you got right or wrong in a comment, or keep your results to yourself; it's your choice. But however well you did hardly matters. If you took the test, that alone shows your dedication to Harry Potter!
Unfortunately for you (my dear readers), I will be on vacation for the next few weeks so I won't be able to post anything. However, when I get back from the magical East Coast, I promise a full-length article on my adventures in possibly the greatest of all cities- New York.
Thanks for listening, and farewell until next time!
Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment