Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ridiculously Happy

Today, I did something that made me ridiculously happy. My friend and I were invited to a banquet and we had to leave school to attend. We both wore dresses and when we got back, I didn't feel like changing back into my regular clothes so I spent the rest of the school day in a dress. For some reason, this made me about as happy as a clam in excited, six-year-old-girl-playing-dress-up way. When I got home, I spent some time skipping around outside and laughing at myself. It was very enjoyable.
So regarding my day, here's a bit of advice: go do something fun, something that makes you happy for a slightly strange reason. I don't know, maybe you'll spend and hour walking around in an office supply store and looking at all the different types of sticky notes and desk chairs. Maybe you'll pretend you're a ninja or secret agent. Whatever you do, just make sure you're happy. And if anyone thinks that you're crazy, just tell them that you got the advice from my blog and give them the web address.
Thanks for listening!
Maggs

P.S. I actually did pretend I was a secret agent just a few days ago. I was babysitting and I finished the movie I was watching, but I couldn't figure out how to get the T.V. to go back to the normal channels. Also, the kids I babysit for are pretty young so they didn't have any good books that I could page through. I went to go check on the kids who were asleep (it was around eleven o'clock at night) and on my way back downstairs I stepped on something. It was a toy gun. I picked it up and, holding it in both hands like the spies in the movies do, I proceeded to sneak back to their living room like a secret agent. It was awesome, and very strange.

P.P.S. I added some new things to the page, I hope you like them! Please feel free to comment if you have any suggestions about where stuff should go, new things you'd like to see, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment